careless_dataset {careless}R Documentation

Simulated dataset with insufficient effort responses.

Description

A simulated dataset mimicking insufficient effort responding. Contains three types of responses: (a) Normal responses with answers centering around a trait/attitude value (80 percent probability per simulated observation), (b) Straightlining responses (10 percent probability per simulated observation), (c) Random responses (10 percent probability per simulated observation). Simulated are 10 subscales of 5 items each (= 50 variables).

Usage

careless_dataset

Format

A data frame with 200 observations (rows) and 50 variables (columns).


[Package careless version 1.2.1 Index]